Dragaera

Where did you begin?

Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student) RuhlenR at missouri.edu
Wed Dec 18 14:22:52 PST 2002

As a matter of fact I have. I had forgotten. (memory lapse again...or as
my daughter used to pronounce it "mammary" lapse. I'm not sure which
term is more accurate.) I think I didn't get it at the time. I wouldn't
mind re-reading it. (I prefer referring to him as "Mr. Brust", although
many on the list call him "Steve". It's a thing I have about referring
to famous people as though they were your next door neighbor. Since he
hasn't made any comment otherwise, I suppose it's up to personal
preference. Why don't you try "Stevie" and see what he says? *evil
cackle*)

Rachel