Dragaera

Where did you begin?

Wed Dec 18 17:40:23 PST 2002

First read Cowboy Feng's, forgot about it.  Then read To Reign, liked it,
didn't notice author.  Then found Phoenix in a store.  Thought it looked
pretty cheesy, but I figured I'd try it, just because it had a title Phoenix
and I wanted to see more phoenix.  Liked it, despite the scarcity of phoenix
or even much Phoenix, and then in some order read other books and cottoned to
the fact that I'd read books by him before.  I think with Feng I re-read the
entire thing and went "hmm, this seems kind of familiar".  (I did with Robin
McKinley's _The Blue Sword_ *twice*.)

-xx- Damien X-)