Dragaera

I just had a thought

definitely what rone at ennui.org
Thu Dec 19 19:33:00 PST 2002

Damien Sullivan writes:
  On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 06:34:51PM -0800, definitely what wrote:
  > You are probably thinking of "The Sentinel", a 1948 short story by
  > Clarke on which the movie (and the novel) were based.  But Kubrick and
  > Clarke indeed collaborated on both movie and novel.
  I think I remember Clarke saying the novel was his.  Like in the preface to
  2001.  And Kubrick isn't credited on the cover or title page.

I suppose i might be splitting hairs, but i did say "collaborated".
Since the novel arose concurrently with the movie, it is a given that
the work Kubrick did tangibly influenced the book.

rone
--
New from the makers of Li'l Swimmers:  Li'l Eaters.  Edible underwear
that looks just like Mommy's and Daddy's!		- Kibo