Dragaera

How to hook a friend

Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student) RuhlenR at missouri.edu
Sat Dec 21 05:15:32 PST 2002

I would not recommend starting with _Teckla_! I've given _The Book of
Jhereg_ to friends/relatives and it went over well with all of them.
Even though it includes _Teckla_. My mom had the same opinion of
_Teckla_ that I did. I had loaned her _Phoenix Guards_ at one point, and
she didn't like it. She thought that Dumas wrote like Dumas a lot better
than "this guy". So I didn't mention that _The Book of Jhereg_ was by
the same guy, and she didn't notice!

Rachel