Dragaera

Devera (POTD Spoilers)

Mark A Mandel mam at theworld.com
Sat Dec 21 07:45:09 PST 2002

	[Mark M]
#>But she doesn't behave anything LIKE the way we've seen Devera behave,
#>at least when in human (yeah, yeah) form. She's always appeared, AFAWK,
#>as a little girl and acted like one, though an extraordinary one. Arra
#>takes some pleasure in sexually embarrassing ... Uncle 'Rollan? Come ON!
#>
#>None of which proves, of course, that Steve isn't doing new and
#>different things with Devera to play games with our heads. But IMHO it
#>leaves this putative identification marked "unproved and very unlikely".

	[Lazarus]
#Wasn't Devera the dragon in the big battle scene in Issola?

Yep. That's why I restricted my comment to "when in human form".

-- Mark A. Mandel