Dragaera

Sennya and Ibronka (possible PotD spoilers)

Mon Dec 30 15:20:28 PST 2002

I don't THINK that this has any spoilers lurking in it, but I've
always been fuzzy on what other people consider to be spoiler-ish.

So.

Roll 'em.

I AM A SPOILER LINE

I AM ALSO A SPOILER LINE

I AM SON OF SPOILER LINE

I AM RETURN OF SPOILER LINE

I AM RETURN OF SON OF SPOILER LINE

I AM BRIDE OF SPOILER LINE

I AM DENNIS LEARY

I AM END OF SPOILER LINES!

Okay.

In the beginning of FHYA, Tortaalik gets a message from Princess
Sennya along the lines, "I don't wanna come to the Meeting of the
Principalities," and Tortaalik, after some distinct eye-narrowing
and Jurabin-fussing, agrees that it's okay HE GUESSES for Sennya to
miss out.

Later we find that Greycat/Garland/ICKYPERSON induced Sennya to
miss out, and hints that he had a hold on Sennya's honor/reputation
to make her do as he wishes.  He doesn't say if this was because
she once copied test answers from him, or if in a duel with him she
tripped over a stick and everyone laughed at her, or what, but I
have Evolved A Theory on it.

In PotD, Sennya muses to herself over how proud she is of Ibronka
(IBRONKA IS GREAT), and throws in:

1)  that, once in her life, she was "weak"; and
2)  there is someone who is lost to her.

That 2) might very well be Ibronka's pop Ibron, and it probably is
because Steve is never nice enough to write according to my
theories.  But, based on other bits of circumstantial evidence and
my gleeful anticipation of Ibronka smacking Orlaan/Grita around
quite a bit for Mocking All Proper Dzurs, I believe that Grita's
mother was Sennya, and that, therefore, Grita/Orlaan and Ibronka
are half-sisters.  THIS WOULD have probably been sufficient
blackmail-material for Greycat to get himself a fairly tame pet
Dzur Heir Sennya.

I could say something that I bet that Kytraan and Ibronka will
produce Mellar, but I'd get jumped on and beaten with sticks, so I
won't.

And, finally, Tazendra is now third on the list of Dragaerans I
Want To Glomp, right behind Daymar and Paarfi.  A true pity that
Tazendra wouldn't let an Eastern sneeze in her presence, much less
glomp her.

¬
MJ

      ~ A Pirate Looks At Twenty ~