Dragaera

In regards to Orb Building...

Thu Jan 9 13:30:51 PST 2003

On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 13:46, Philip Hart wrote:
> Dumb question, but why doesn't Aliera just ask Pathfinder where to
> get a nice juicy hunk of trellanstone?  The Gods are obviously not
> the sole suppliers...

Can Pathfinder find things in other dimensions?  I was under the impression
that there really isn't any trellastone other than the Orb in that
dimension.  (Or if there is, its reall in an insignificant amount)

And apparently, even for people who can go through dimensions, its not
easy to find.  IIRC from _Issola_, they were amazed that the Jenoine
were able to come across some, at least a big enough piece to make an
Orb.