Dragaera

couple questions...

Mon Jan 20 15:39:50 PST 2003

I guess I have to check that, I could have sworn it was published during the
reign of Norathar II (sorry about spelling). Been a while since the last
time I read The Pheonix Guards. Maybe Cawti got her hands on an advance
copy, but I got the impression that Vlad was quite familiar with the author
and therefore Paarfi probably had several "Histories" already published at
that point. I was kind of fishing to see if SKZB might have any ideas or
maybe previously had ideas for any novels predating even the Pheonix
Guards... It would be pretty cool to get a glimpse of what really happened
back at the founding of the Empire, the start of the cycle, and the falling
out between Kieron and his siblings...

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup