Dragaera

Favorite quote

Thu Jan 23 17:34:08 PST 2003

Sheesh, actually work one day and the message board picks up...

Hummmm, favorite quotes:

>From Vlad books:
"shut-up Loiosh" ... is there a better thing to say to the sarcastic SO who
points out when you miss a point, make something difficult that should be
simple, or say things that could be interpreted other ways, and just in case
he ever reads this "shut-up Greg"

>From Kaavhren Romances:
(all from FYA..2nd, 3rd and 4th favorites... can't think of where #1
favorite is in the book, dammit, and it is actually one of my favorite
quotes in all literature...one of those ones where after reading it your
mouth drops and you read it about four times and say "I am going to remember
that," and then never do..so cuttos to the author, hahahahahaha, *I am the
epitome of lame*)

#2: "That a lamp is burning implies a person who wishes to see..."

#3: "It is one of the marks of the civilized human being to separate the
innocent victim from the guilty criminal, those that fail to make such
distinctions fail to distinguish themselves from...[those]...who, to their
misfortune, are never able to rise above ignorant prejudices"

#4: "nothing relieves anxiety as much as helping relieve another's, just as
wounds of the heart are best salved by helping another whose heart is
wounded" -- couldn't help and still can't help thinking that this sounds
like something from the inside of a sappy sick Hallmark card, but it's still
good. :)