Dragaera

other authors? (was Re: POTD question...)

Thu Jan 23 21:31:08 PST 2003

Davis, Iain E. wrote:
> > Anne Bronte, Emily Bronte, Charlotte Bronte, Jane Austen,
> > Charles Dickens, Alexandre Dumas, Jules Verne, Sir Arthur
> > Conan Doyle, Harry Kemelman (Rabbi Small murder mysteries), Tolkien.
>
> Whoa. I can't believe I forgot Doyle, Kemelman and Verne.
> Hmm. H.G. Wells. :)

While we're on the classics, Shakespeare.  And since I've started down the
playwright lane, I should really add Ionesco, Pirandello, Beckett, and
O'Neill.

Because I have a three year old, Margaret Wise Brown, Maurice Sendak and
Eric Carle

Having been a voracious reader as a child: Butterworth (Oliver and W.E.),
Blume,  Dahl, Donald Sobol, John D. Fitzgerald, and Richard Peck