Dragaera

Favorite quote

Mark A Mandel mam at theworld.com
Fri Jan 24 13:45:19 PST 2003

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student) wrote:

	[circadian rhyme]
#> I had this one in my .sig some time ago:
#>
#> "Boss, was he singing what I thought he was singing?"
#> "A young man tells his beloved of his love for her."
#> "'My little hairy testicle--'"
#> "It's a cultural thing, Loiosh.  You wouldn't understand."
#>
#> I admit that it sounds good, but if there's a reference
#> there, i missed it.  Is there?

	[Rachel Ruhlen]
#I don't know, but I'd LOVE to hear that song. Someone going to write it?
#Mark?

Oh, GOD!...  Hmm, I'm slated to lead a bawdy circle at Consonance...

Ah, if I haven't mentioned it I will now.

	("You're about to mention it whether you have or not."
	 "Shut up, Loiosh.")

Interfilk (http://www.interfilk.org) has chosen me as the Interfilk
guest for Consonance '03 (http://www.rahul.net/figmo/consonance/), March
7-9, near San Jose, Calif.

-- Mark A. Mandel, The Filker With No Nickname
     http://world.std.com/~mam/filk.html