Dragaera

POTD question...

Sat Jan 25 14:49:13 PST 2003

    I've never had troubles associated with Vlad because of one of the main
reasons I like him.  While Vlad had a unique position as both a Easterner
and a Dragerean, most of his Bad-assery comes from him, not because he
picked up a powerful weapon (like Morrolan and Aliera), and not because he's
a demigod (like Aliera).  He's just human, he's a smart human who's had some
lucky breaks, but his coolness comes from something that anyone could
attain, not some extraordinary power.

AkodoBob
-Dark Schiender may be my role model but Vlad is certainly my hero.