Dragaera

Double Helixes and Double Crosses (was: Favorite NON-fiction)

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Tue Jan 28 13:32:55 PST 2003

> Nor, for the record, do I consider you an adversary, except in the positive
> sense that debate has an adversarial context.

Oh, I'm not overly worried.  Especially on this list,
where everyone seems to be intelligent and reasonable
(I'm big on the reasonable bit).

Other lists, though ... hehehe....

I also love debating, and tend to get all fired-up about
my opinions, until I'm hit with something I can't argue
against, and then I'll just alter my way of thinking about
it.  I guess that's part of why I love debating....

Chris