Dragaera

other authors? (was Re: POTD question...)

Tue Jan 28 17:02:37 PST 2003

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:50:30 -0800, you wrote:

>At 08:56 PM 1/27/2003 -0600, Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student) wrote:
>>
>>How about non-fiction? and there was some mention of no-longer-living
>>authors (such as Twain, and obviously Dumas, but I'm curious about
>>others).
>>Rachel
>
>For non-fiction, favorites would have to be Trotsky and Engels.  For other
>long-dead-people, I can't think of any I'd especially call favorites.

Where's the best place for a neophyte to start with those two?  Just
my curiousity, we hear so much about them, I'd like to see for myself.

--

lazarus

 "Therefore, my Harry, Be it thy course to busy giddy minds with
 foreign quarrels; that action, hence borne out, may waste the memory
 of the former days." -- King Henry IV, Part ii Act 4, Scene 5