Dragaera

Double Helixes and Double Crosses (was: Favorite NON-fiction)

Wed Jan 29 05:52:35 PST 2003

>Even to a small extent in Physics and Chemistry classes was that there were
>Laws and Rules but for many there was always an exception (such as Newton's
>Laws changing when you approach the speed of light).

Just as a mildly humorous aside, because I took my own education in hand at
an early age (thus making it somewhat haphazard), I actually got my
introduction to physics in the form of Relativity.

As a consequence, I actually had a harder time coming to terms with
*classical* physics than I did with Relativity.

Quantum Mechanics, however, baffled me in all the normal ways. ;-)