Dragaera

Encouragement vs Discouragement?

Fri Jan 31 13:20:49 PST 2003

I kind of had  the same experience studying Engineering at Purdue.  I grew
unsatisfied with the whole "engineering thing", left school to study industrial
and architectural design at another school. (in fact, did very well)
here it is a few years later and I want to start studying engineering again.