Dragaera

SKZB Features @ Strange Horizons eZine

Mon Feb 3 14:02:00 PST 2003

Yeah, so I'm advertising something personal-ish, but it is
SKZB-related!  And no one can tell me that they didn't know what this post
was about from the subject line. *smirk*

Through some remarkable timing, Strange Horizons has posted not one, but
TWO Steven Brust features in this week's issue.
For the two or three of us onlist who haven't read _Paths of the Dead_
yet, (myself included) feel free to check out the review (beware of
spoilers).  Or, better yet, if you have read it, see what our staff
thought.
http://www.strangehorizons.com/index.pl?Contents=/2003/20030203/paths.shtml

Get to know your favorite author from his interview (by someone on this
list who wishes not to toot his own horn *playful g @ said person*)  Soon
even you will know enough about "the Man" to build shrines of worship to
sacrifice small furry animals (or send cute Asian bondage babes).
http://www.strangehorizons.com/index.pl?Contents=/2003/20030203/brust.shtml

******
NyteMuse

"Call her life unnatural, feel her undead breath.
Color her black for sorcery, color her gray for death."
AIM: NyteMuse139 / ICQ: #21966269 (NyteMuse)
MSN: NyteMuse / Yahoo!ID: NyteMuse
http://www.crowfire.com