Dragaera

SKZB Features @ Strange Horizons eZine

Mon Feb 3 20:32:59 PST 2003

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Steven Brust wrote:
> At 02:02 PM 2/3/2003 -0800, Nytemuse wrote:
> >
> >spoilers).  Or, better yet, if you have read it, see what our staff
> >thought.
> >http://www.strangehorizons.com/index.pl?Contents=/2003/20030203/paths.shtml
>
> Well, geez.  I mean, if he likes my stuff, why didn't he just say so.  ;-)

Not having read the review yet myself (so sue me, I'm a busy grad
student.  It feels so weird saying that...), I would have to venture a
guess that our 10,000+ readers would not be happy with a "I liked this
book" review and would stop visiting our site, which would be a Bad Thing
(tm).
heh...did I forget to mention the positive response from many staff
members when I suggested this interview a few months ago?  You have a
not-insignificant fan base.  :)

******
NyteMuse

"Call her life unnatural, feel her undead breath.
Color her black for sorcery, color her gray for death."
AIM: NyteMuse139 / ICQ: #21966269 (NyteMuse)
MSN: NyteMuse / Yahoo!ID: NyteMuse
http://www.crowfire.com