Dragaera

SPOILER for _Dragon_...what's up with Vlad, again?

Mon Feb 10 17:16:33 PST 2003

Hmmm, I'm sure it's true, or those-the-(wimpy)-gods-don't-name are lame.
I think I recall in Taltos that Morrolan can see a lot better than Vlad.
Maybe the Dragaeran sense of taste is poor - that would explain the lack
of restaurants and their skinniness...

- Philip