Dragaera

Let's Get It On (Was: : Re: Dragaeran memory ) (Spoilers for Issola, which I hope everyone has now read that it's in paperback)

Wed Feb 12 11:47:26 PST 2003

Chris Olson - SunPS wrote:
>>Yeah, when did that become the standard for being gay? I'm reflective and
>>very introverted, (well in person anyway), and I'm not gay, just a naturally
>>dirty minded smart-mouthed young unsullied sentual-semi-bondage-babe
>>*laughing and grinning wildly* ... so Matthew does this mean I get the part?
>>Oh, come on, plllleeeaaaasseeeeeeeeee... like Chris said, I can even play
>>the part of the leech, I have a great tutor... *evil grin*
>

> Aw, come on, Holly.  Let us know how you *really* feel.... :)
>
> And I certainly hope that's not the standard for being gay.

Judging by the people I know it's the standard for being straight while
all my gay/bi friends might be reflective (although I suspect no more
than anyone else with the same skin tone) but they definately aren't
introverted!

;-)

Fides