Dragaera

Firefly (was "Re: Smothers Brothers")

David Gunderson azarule at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 17:31:16 PST 2003

Firefly had that same tone of 'why-deal-with-all-that-crap', which is what I
think everyone's picked up on.  It really was a shame that it got cancelled,
there was a lot of potential there.  And the space prostitute wasn't
horrible either.  Really, just the excuse to say 'space prostitute' should
have let it go for three seasons :-P

|If we shadows have offended, think but this, and all is mended: you  |
|have but slumbered here while these visions did appear. And this     |
|weak and idle theme, no more yielding but a dream. Gentles, do not   |
|reprehend. If you pardon, we will mend.                              |