Dragaera

OT: everyone's favorite woman (was 'let's get it on)

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Thu Feb 13 11:46:19 PST 2003

> No!! Please!! Make it more snarky!! I have already embarrassed myself and
> dug myself into a whole (though it's not the first time)... someone needs to
> put me in my place, start making snarky comments and poking serious fun
> instead of being like all these boring men...

Okay, now.  Realise that you DID ask for it, so when it comes
down the Poke-Holly Turnpike and turns onto Snark Holly Street,
just remember!  And I'm keepin' this email, too!!

> I put out there something that
> is so very pompous, egotistical, and that is completely "airing my dirty
> laundry" so to speak, and what do I get??

So, now that we know more about you than the FBI, NSA, CIA, and MSNBC
have been able to dig up on you, what are you going to do next?  See,
ya gotta take your time with these things.  Spread 'em out a little bit.
One week, ya mention your dirty-minded habit.  Next week, it's yer
smart-assness.  I mean, ya've hit rock bottom, but now you'll have to
find a shovel if you're ever going to really top yourself (or is that
bottom yourself?  Nevermind.  I'm not sure I want to know.  Call it
morbid curiosity).

> To quote the part of John Lyden in
> Sid and Nancy "Boring, Boring, Boring Sidney"....I would do it to any of
> you... trust me I'm a smart-ass I would find it extremely amusing... hell I
> make fun of myself, I've already made fun of myself on this topic because no
> one else would :D

Oh, now *that's* not a challenge.  Poking fun at yourself?
Besides, how many people on this list *aren't* smart-ass egotists?
(I know I am!)  But if you *really* want, I'll be sure to be on the
lookout for the next opportunity.  (Hey, I can't use this on; it's
already over.  I don't do post-insults.)

Hey, everyone!  Holly's thrown down the gauntlet!! Whoohoo!!

Chris (Who thinks he should be glad he's leaving work early today...:)

"He is a lover of his country who rebukes and does
not excuse its sins." - Frederick Douglass