Dragaera

OT: everyone's favorite woman (was 'let's get it on)

Fri Feb 14 11:10:29 PST 2003

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, - Holly - wrote:
> >>I wrote:
> >>This is bound to just dig me further and deeper into the hole I have
> >>created for myself and will embarrass me more
> >
> >Steven Brust wrote:
> >Why should it do that?
> >Of course, you will look me up next time you're in Las Vegas and feel like
> >being tied up, will you not?
>
> Well... But!!!! I usually like to do the tying up, I thought I made that
> *perfectly* clear....Though...I might need some tying up in the near future
> :) tee hee hee, if nothing else I'll need to be  put in my place for these
> postings... :P
> So, are you available? Of course, I will first have to see your
> references... *smirk*
> *giggles her head off and rolls her eyes*

Wait a sec...when exactly did I miss the "Sign up to be taken advantage of
by Brust" thread?  I would've been top of that list!  'Course, I'm not
Asian, so maybe that's a count against me...but I still look pretty demned
cute in bondage, according to my various tops/doms...
*joins in the giggling*

******
NyteMuse

"Call her life unnatural, feel her undead breath.
Color her black for sorcery, color her gray for death."
AIM: NyteMuse139 / ICQ: #21966269 (NyteMuse)
MSN: NyteMuse / Yahoo!ID: NyteMuse
http://www.crowfire.com