Dragaera

Literary Disappointments (was: The LKH thing)

Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student) RuhlenR at missouri.edu
Mon Feb 17 10:56:41 PST 2003

I loved Anthony when I was 11 and read lots and lots. Haven't read much
since high school. So I've maintained my disappointment-free attitude.

I don't read John Bellairs much either because I remember it scaring the
daylights out of me and I'm afraid if I read it now it wouldn't be so
scary. Or it would still be scary.

Rachel