Dragaera

Speaking of Vlad and Kiera

Thu Feb 20 09:42:46 PST 2003

I'm under the impression that she does live there. The Halls are (center?)
in the Paths. This explains, or at least starts to, the shifting through
time perspective. Example: she knows the blood is needed, but not precisely
the reason.

I'm waiting for Vlad to meet himself:

"Verra, I'm beside myself waiting for you to answer."