Dragaera

Speaking of Vlad and Kiera

Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student) RuhlenR at missouri.edu
Thu Feb 20 10:54:29 PST 2003

That's what I mean. He drops clues that he doesn't know the answer to.
Then figures out the answer for later books, tying up all the loose ends
(and creating more in the process). It seems like he must have known the
answer all along, because there are so many clues, but he's actually
just really good at picking up several clues and coming up with a
solution that answers several of them.

It is certainly possible that occassionally he does drop clues with
something specific in mind. It's also possible I misunderstood that
conversation about the Book of Wizards.

I'd be very disappointed if he ever truly tied up all the loose ends.

Rachel