Dragaera

Speaking of Vlad and Kiera (small POTD spoiler)

David Silberstein davids at kithrup.com
Fri Feb 21 14:49:50 PST 2003

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Philip Hart wrote:

[Concerning Lavodes, and Sethra training them]

>Doesn't this refer to Tazendra, assuming she survives the end of the
>Interregnum etc.?  She might well not have been "ready" at the time
>of POTD and may still not be by _I_.

Yet we see in tPotD that she is sufficiently confident of her status
as a Lavode to call herself that explicitly.  And yet Sethra in
_Issola_ says that there are no more Lavodes, currently.

I tend to find more agreeable the notion, previously put forth here,
that Tazendra's soul is currently bound up in Blackwand.  This would
allow Morrolan to have made the statements he did in "Taltos" (about
defending Zerika against bandits above Deathgate Falls) without being
a complete liar.