Dragaera

Unfamiliar familiars?

David Gunderson azarule at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 22 10:21:28 PST 2003

>#I don't think Vlad is considered average, not by any means, but I
>#don't think of him as an Uber Witch either. Heck, Noish pa gave him
>#the anti vomit charm and Vlad never even thought of it. I believe that
>#Morrolan might be a more powerful witch (warlock?),

When you think about it, Morrolan almost HAS to be a better
witch/sorcerer/etc then Vlad, just by sheer practice.  That's always been
one of the things about Drageara that intruiged me : A human could be
fighting a dragearan who's had 300 years longer then him to improve his
skills.  When you consider that, Vlad's advancement through the ranks of the
Jhereg becomes even more impressive :-P

Something else to think about - Have we ever seen a witchcraft/magic hybrid
?  Maybe something Morrolan cooked up and I've just forgotten ?  Because if
not, that could be REALLY neat :-)

|If we shadows have offended, think but this, and all is mended: you  |
|have but slumbered here while these visions did appear. And this     |
|weak and idle theme, no more yielding but a dream. Gentles, do not   |
|reprehend. If you pardon, we will mend.                              |