Dragaera

Elric headed to the Big Screen

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 24 12:15:00 PST 2003

> Moorcock's albino prince is regarded as one of the two or three great
masterworks of fantasy fiction, and the author has previously resisted the
transition to film. He's included in the deal as a producer and has told
CINESCAPE that he expects to have meaningful input on the project.

Good luck, Moorcock!  Hollywood doesn't often like authorial
input to their films.  I'll be interested to see what "meaningful"
means in this sense....

Chris (Who likes seeing movies that are written by authors, instead
of script writers...:)

"So farewell hope, and with hope, farewell fear,
 Farewell remorse!  All good to me is lost;
 Evil, be thou my Good"
	- John Milton - 'Paradise Lost'