Dragaera

comments, question about _Phoenix_

Wed Feb 26 01:30:49 PST 2003

From: Jag <agrajag at dragaera.net>
Date:  25 Feb 2003 22:59:26 -0500

>On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 23:10, M J wrote:
>
>> [1]  Well, _I'd_ date Steve Jobs.  He's nearly as cuddly as
>> Daymar, only EVIL!  And with glasses.
>
>I was thinking Daymar was just a fluke, but now it's official.
You have
>very strange tastes in men.  And I think 'Shlee agrees with me :P

<splutter>  What?  WHAT?

<sulks>  Well, I COULD be plebeian and want to glomp Morrolan, and
Vlad, and Kragar, and Tortaalik, and Adron, and Aerich, and Pel,
and Tazendra, and Aliera (LOTS of Aliera-glomping!), and Kytraan,
and Uttrik, and Rollondar...

... Oh, wait.  I _do_ want to glomp all of them.

It's just that wanting to glomp Daymar and Steve Jobs leaves me
with a clear field, as no one else, ever, could possibly want to
glomp them. [1]

MJ

[1]  Except, obviously, the everyones who want to glomp Daymar,
which includes Morrolan, Kragar, Passionate Young Dragons, and in
fact everyone else, ever.