Dragaera

Revolution and Marxism, Teckla and Phoenix

Wed Feb 26 10:53:39 PST 2003

Davis, Iain E. wrote:
> That certainly made for an interesting read.  I think I might've learned
> some things. :)

I second that... My education barely touched Communism (I'm not exactly
sure why), so a lot of the stuff Holly wrote was news to me. As an
aside, my SO asked me to pass on to "Comrade Brust" (her little joke) a
tidbit from the Economist, wherein they profile Hernando de Soto, a
Peruvian economist whose dogs he named Marx and Engels because "they are
German, hairy, and have no respect for property."

Jose
--
Jose Marquez                        | Never settle with words
jhereg69 at earthlink.net              | what you can resolve