Dragaera

Sethra's House

Sun Mar 2 01:11:00 PST 2003

I must say it's wonderful to just sit here and read, but I had a question-
Is there any way to access the archives?
The real point is that I was wondering about Sethra's House, (not
genetically, as that would be futile - Yes massther, Big cat and Big
lizard,- hee hee) and Dr. Whom mentioned a discussion on the list.

I'm aware that she seems to be considered a Dragonlord currently, and that
she wentover the Falls as a Dzulord. Any comments would be appreciated.

James Griffin, Still Another Vlad faN