Dragaera

Question about Devera- Spinn-off Questions

Thu Mar 6 23:31:46 PST 2003

Spoiler Warning: these questions assume fairly complete knowlege of most of
the Vlad books.

Keep going,

Now that Vlad seems to (so to speak) have become part of a Great Weapon,
what is his life-span? (simply assuming Lady T protecting against all other
types of death)

Morrollan and Aliera seem too young to be considered comparably, likewise
Sethra Y. , and Sethra L. is already undead hence moot-

Baritt (the only comparable one I can think of right now) was assassinated
("Permanently"- Yendi), but how well was he linked to Pathfinder- what I
mean is, would he have aged and died naturally, or not?

however,
Verra implies (Issola) that Blackwand "might well have done more than that,"
indicating that even though it might seemed as if Morrollan would have been
killed permanently, it didn't necessarily follow. (E.G. Blackwand might have
still preserved his soul somehow beyond the three day limit, or even
revivified him on its (her?) own.) This raises doubts about Baritt-

Was Baritt not protected in that way? or did he "de-link" with Pathfinder to
hide it in that Morganti greatsword? (Dragon)

In Dragon, it didn't seem as if Baritt had been assassinated- I don't recall
exactly. Is it assumed (by House Dragon) that he did die naturally?

Just to banish boredom. ;)

James Griffin, Still Another Vlad faN