Dragaera

more comments on tPotD (tPotD spoilers)

Tue Mar 11 17:42:05 PST 2003

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Jot Powers wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 03:47:35PM -0800, Philip Hart wrote:
> > blasting him with the Orb?  What keeps Sethra from teleporting someone
> > there to do the job?  Perhaps they prefer to use Skinter as a convenient
>
> Teleportation was "impossible" when Sethra did it, and fsck'd it
> up (to a degree).  The Orb is just now back, I'm guessing that
> it's going to take a little while before teleporting people
> around is "easy".
>
> Also, remember, you need a good image of where you're teleporting
> to.

Good points - counterpoints are a) Sethra was a bit distracted at the
time, and there were currents of Elder sorcery zapping around and
complicating matters; and b) I suspect Sethra can put her hands on
a few people who were at Skinter's conference and extract a good image.
For that matter (AFB) isn't Skinter from the Northwest where Sethra's
from, in which case she might well know already?  And for that matter,
couldn't Zerika just grab an image of wherever Skinter is from the Orb?
For that matter, Sethra could just teleport a vial of mustard gas there
if she's worried about having a soldier arrive inside out.  I suspect
SKZB can come up with many more colorful methods for Sethra than I have...