Dragaera

terrans

Wed Mar 12 08:53:49 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 11:45, Warlord wrote:
> > From: Jag [mailto:agrajag at dragaera.net]

> > > I should modify my original question . I have read Issola but even
> > > before it was published there was such speculation. Are there
> > > references in earlier books?
> >
> > Yes, but I don't think it was as clear as what was in _Issola_.  I don't
> > remember exactly where it was mentioned, but I think the scene where
> > Vlad finds out about Dolivar and has the discussion with Aliera on
> > genetics probablly has something in there about it.  I don't remember
> > what book that was in, but I want to say _Yendi_ for some reason.
> >

> We all have it wrong.  Terrans came from Dragaera Great Cycles ago.
> Steven is actually the reincarnated soul of Paarfi and they are
> communicating through the odd timing sequencing of The Paths. Steve
> doesn't know it, but Verra is actually disguised as a brown dog on
> his couch.

Are you saying that the Serioli are chimp-like creatures who the
Jenoine/Ancient Egyptian Gods[1] brought to earth, allowed to evolve,
then brought a sample back to Dragaera?

[1] Hmm.. mixing human DNA with that of animals.. sounds like something
the Jenoine would do, and sounds a lot like the Egyptian Gods.