Dragaera

Concerning Great Weapons & Baritt (spoilers for POTD)

Wed Mar 12 14:16:08 PST 2003

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 11:12:10AM -0500, Jag wrote:

> > I believe that, to Dragaeran "necromancers" (and to the Jenoine),
> > "aliveness" is in some way translatable into "location" -- perhaps
> > in a similar way to how Einsteinian physics sees space and time as
> > inextricably bound-up aspects of each other.
>
> I seem to recall at one point that someone claims that the Necromancer
> just considers being alive and dead a matter of energy levels.  But it

In _Yendi_, when Sethra had StY exiled, didn't she say she had the Necromancer
move StY to another plane?  (Where time passed faster.)  And the Necromancer
is the one trying to keep the Jenoine from skedaddling in _Dragon_.

-xx- Damien X-)