Dragaera

Favourite Monty Python movie/sketch was drink (was Re: Klava Recipies)

Fri Mar 21 13:00:03 PST 2003

> <grin>
> >Chris (Who, oddly enough, prefered Life of Brian over Holy Grail.
> >	Go figure.:)
> >
> >"I feel if a person can't communicate,
> >the very least they can do is shut up."
> >	~ Tom Lehrer ~
>

> Thank you,  Actually Life of Brian is my favourite Python movie as well.
>
> Anybody else got opinions on this?

Yes. I HATE SPAM.

Favorite album snippet:

"The sound of John Denver being strangled"
(removed by lawsuit after the firsst impression)

> Also Lehrer!  "Doing the Vatican Rag"!

"The Element Song"

( anybody want the .wav files?  )

But can a bee be said to be, or not to be, and entire bee
when half the bee is not a bee due to some ancient injury ?