Dragaera

Used books (was Re: Issola Spoilers vs. Orca Spoilers)

Fri Mar 21 18:02:12 PST 2003

> >>For the record, I heartily approve of used book stores, and buying
> >>used books.
> >Thats a refreshing attitude. Too bad many of your fellow authors
> >disgree (not me, though).
>I'm sure some do, but I must say I've never actually noticed one
>disapproving of the used book trade.

Michael A. Stackpole comes immediately to mind:
http://www.stormwolf.com/essays/msused.htm

He seems a decent guy other than that, and he writes okay (not great, but
perfectly readable and fun) fantasy novels in addition to his BattleTech
and Star Wars stuff.

----
Queen of Gor: What have you done to the prisoner?!
Tom Servo: We cancelled it; it was too obscure.
	-- MST3K