Dragaera

About the other houses.....

Thu Mar 27 12:01:31 PST 2003

As always with sharp pointy things, timing is critical. *straight face*

Perhaps a change of venue: Swords, bikini's, campus environment, BYOPV
(Bring Your Own Professorial Victim).  Remember, do not ask for volunteers.
Tell them it is a Symposium on the Practical Application of Heavy Metals.

"So, in addition to being a greedy, satanic terrorist, I am also
 destroying the morals of a generation of school children.  In
 cartooning terms, that's called a home run.  It will be hard to
 improve on that next month." -- "Dilbert" cartoonist Scott Adams