Dragaera

Lord of Castle Black is up at Amazon

Wed May 14 19:31:40 PDT 2003

On Wed, 14 May 2003 19:00:13 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Well, there's an entry with description &tc:
>
>   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0312855826
>
>Picture o' Morrolan!
>
>   http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0312855826.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
>
>Perhaps I am hallucinating, but the face appears to bear a most
>striking resemblance to John Travolta.  Hmph.
>
>Barnes and Noble has it as well:
>
>http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=0312855826

Is this a spoiler?

Quote from the Amazon Blurb:

And from Sethra Lavode he has received a gift of immense significance
and power: Blackwand, a magical artifact in the form of a sword.

--

lazarus

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American Public."               -- Theodore Roosevelt