Dragaera

Lord of Castle Black is up at Amazon

Thu May 15 03:38:18 PDT 2003

>From: David Silberstein <davids at kithrup.com>
>To: Dragaera List <dragaera at dragaera.info>
>Subject: RE: Lord of Castle Black is up at Amazon
>Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 22:17:38 -0700 (PDT)

> >>So... I have to ask.  Conan, or Elric?
> >
> >Elric
> >

>But he's not albino!  That light-looking hair is just a trick of the
>sunlight.
>
>Wait a minute...  Sunlight?  In Dragaera?
>
>A-ha!  He must be in Castle Black, *above* the Overcast.

Well, at least he does not appear with a huge beard.

I do not know in the English editions, but in the Spanish edition of Yendi,
Vlad doesn't have any moustache in the cover picture.

Dale rienda suelta a tu tiempo libre. Encuentra mil ideas para exprimir tu
ocio con MSN Entretenimiento. http://entretenimiento.msn.es/