Dragaera

Loraan, Orlaan, Rolaan...

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Wed May 28 14:30:20 PDT 2003

> >>Offices, like wiffle bats and duct tape, are made to be misused....
> >>

> > I think I'm going to steal that line.

See, ya can't go stealin' it if you tell me you're going to
steal it.  Then it's not stealing.  You're welcome to use it
anyway.  In fact, I'll just forget you mentioned it, that way
you can steal it in truth.  More fun that way....

> am i the only one who is creeped out by that line?

Now what inference could you have possibly made by such
an innocuous comment?  Don't know what you mean.  Nope, nope.
And no, I don't protest too much; I don't know who started
such vicious rumors....<grin>

> perhaps it is due to a certain beastie boys' song from 'license to ill'
> that i had to listen to over and over in my male friends' cars in the mid
> 80's.

Hmm... Can't help with that.  I know some of their music, but not
enough to know their songs....

Having fun at the office,
Chris

"Blind man's night is music to the deaf, and
everyone has *two* paths, not one, whence comes
tragedy and comedy, forsooth and damn straight,
son."
 - "The Gypsy" - Brust & Lindholm