Dragaera

Loraan, Orlaan, Rolaan...

Wed May 28 18:01:52 PDT 2003

On Wed, 28 May 2003, Gomi no Sensei wrote:
> On Wed, 28 May 2003, Chris Turkel wrote:
> > Speaking of Jugulars, I think I am going to write a short story with
> > characters whose names are anagrams of Loraan. The title will be "A
> > Night At Steve's Bar and Grill" :-)
>
> 'Steve's Bra and Girl' might be more apropos.

Ack!  Now I've got that panel from ConJose stuck in my head, with Terry
Pratchett and Tad Williams about the round-robin story-telling...that was
so bizarre...

******
NyteMuse

"Call her life unnatural, feel her undead breath.
Color her black for sorcery, color her gray for death."
AIM: NyteMuse139 / ICQ: #21966269 (NyteMuse)
MSN: NyteMuse / Yahoo!ID: NyteMuse
http://www.crowfire.com