Dragaera

Wear Brust on your Chest

Mark A Mandel mam at theworld.com
Wed Jun 4 10:51:24 PDT 2003

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Scott Raun wrote:

#Ashes of Victory or War of Honor - I've forgotten which one the CD
#came in.  It isn't the most recent Honor Universe book anymore -
#there's another short story collection out.

Ashes is a novel on the disc; I think WarOH is too. I'm on the
next-to-last or 3rd-last item in the Honorverse listing on the disc
(there are many other texts on it, as well as Echo's Children's three
Honor filks!!).  The title I'm in now is a s.s. collection, one by Weber
and 1-2 by others; the previous was likewise. I think this is Worlds of
Honor and the previous was More than Honor.

-- Mark M.