Dragaera

Morganti

Sat Jun 7 22:54:18 PDT 2003

On Sat, 07 Jun 2003 22:14:06 -0700, you wrote:

>Here's a question- can there be Morganti non-edged weapons? How about a
>Morganti flail, or a mace? Yes, I know the Serioli are supoosed to be the
>makers (as reported by Vlad- let's not get into his relability as a
>reporter), but does it always have to slice?

I would think not, since the Morganti element of the weapon, the
eating of the soul, comes into play when it pierces the skin.

>James Griffin, Still Another Vlad faN
>
>(trying to drum up discussion.)

Darned good idea.  :-)

--

lazarus

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American Public."               -- Theodore Roosevelt