Dragaera

Half-breed citizenship

Fri Jun 20 04:27:04 PDT 2003

Dear all,

Regarding FHYA, some months ago you wondered about the possibility to break
the Orb's link in order to keep a prisioner in the Imperial prision. I have
been wondering myself the odd situation af half-breed in the Empire through
the two main exemples that I can rememenber from FHYA and JHEREG. Both
half-breed where in the Jheregh house (and, in fact, in the Jheregh itself).

That's my open question: if there are just three open houses who accept to
include members not born there (Jhereg by selling titles, Dzur fighting
seventeen heros and Teckla becaming a servant), a half-breed will only be
able to have a link to the orb and thus use sorcery through entering in one
of the former three.

Maybe this is the reason that both half-breed that we know have entered into
the Jhereg and, also, why it is such  a social blame to be or to breed a
half-breed, specially in the post-interregnum Dragaera where sorcery is a
commonly and needed tool in each-day life.

Iván.

Accede al romance onine. Descubre gente que busca a otra gente en MSN Amor &
Amistad. http://match.msn.es/