Dragaera

question.

Mark A Mandel mam at theworld.com
Sat Jun 21 14:33:47 PDT 2003

Old stuff in the mailbox, and I don't remember if this ever got a reply:

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, BLACKSTOCK, ROB wrote:

#In "Yendi," Sethra says that Sethra the Younger was the only apprentice
#she ever had who never tried to kill her.
#Does that mean Tazendra will eventually turn on Sethra?
#I always assumed that Tazendra blew herself up later in the series.
#Could it have been Sethra's work instead?

In POTD Tazendra is guarding the approach to Dzur Mountain that Piro
arrives by, but that doesn't mean she's SL's apprentice.

-- Mark A. Mandel
   http://world.std.com/~mam/Cracks-and-Shards/
   a Steven Brust Dragaera fan website