Dragaera

How does someone get a link to the Orb

Sun Jun 22 12:44:28 PDT 2003

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003, Mark Tiller wrote:

> [...]

Ok, another problem with the "grinding slow" (full disclosure, that's from
a committee of poets or the local version of the Cycle, take your pick)
picture is that the apparent difference between reign A and reign B would
be a few microns.  So another way to envision the Cycle would be 17 House
slices interleaved with blank slices.  So we get the click over as in _T_
as well as the mill-of-Gods effect.  Vlad is vague on this point in _T_.