Dragaera

How does someone get a link to the Orb

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Mon Jun 23 12:04:34 PDT 2003

> Let's not. Honestly, I came here for naked pictures of Aliera, but since I
> havn't seen any yet, I have to settle for well-thought-out conversation and
> prose. :)
>
> Damn, she's gonna challenge me to a duel now. Anybody wanna harbor a
> fugitive?

Hide you from Pathfinder?  Yeah, right; I'll do that right
after I get Sethra and Verra in a room together and tell them
that they're ugly old bits who should spend their time crocheting
instead of meddling in the affairs of their betters.

I'm sure I could find a faster way to commit suicide, but it would
take me awhile....

Chris
"He is a lover of his country who rebukes and does
not excuse its sins." - Frederick Douglass