Dragaera

two comments on Issola

Wed Apr 2 12:51:26 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 13:50, Mark A Mandel wrote:
> On 1 Apr 2003, Jag wrote:
>
> #What's worse, consider how Zerika likes to have Easterners as lovers.
>
> Plural? We have only one data point, n'est-ce pas?

I may be mistaken (as I often am), but I thought there was gossip that
she had a thing for Easterners in general, not necessarily just the one
that she had taken as a lover.  Of course that could just be court
gossip started from a single data point.

I should reread Phoenix, but I could have sworn that when Vlad had to go
under the Orb there was talk of her Zerika's fondness for Easterners.